Friday, November 14, 2014

Everything else doesn't matter. The only thing that matters most is her. Doesn't matter if she's still here or not anymore, it'll still always be her.

I miss you. I still miss you and blame myself for everything. I hate how I was too busy being so arrogant. It was so bad till the point where even when I knew you didn't had much time left, I still chose not to believe and not face reality..

It hurts even more knowing that I don't have many good memories with you. Its even worse because even when I was trying to recall back how it felt like hugging you, I couldn't. I just really miss you.. But I guess everything's too late now. I'll always regret being so stubborn and arrogant. I was just too scared to face the fact that you didn't had much time left..

Its just one of those shitty nights where all these feelings come back to haunt me but its okay, Amanda. You'll be fine in the morning. Like how you always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Moustache