Monday, November 10, 2014

what I've been up to

yea it ain't fancy or professionally taken but whatever. I just wanted a picture to start the post.

MIA for the past month on blogger? Totally normal. As usual, college is still sucking off my life span and its not getting any better. Other than burying my face into my assignments and trying to reach to Gold in League of Legends before the season ends, I'm really not doing anything else. Not forgetting that my body clock is even fucked up as last time.

Assignment, assignments and more assignments. I seriously wanna pass all the subjects and get this semester over and done with. Right after I got the main problem solved life just decides to burden me even more on my college chapter. Life just doesn't like seeing me happy.

Oh, I bought myself a new phone too, with my very own hard earned money! I didn't buy it for fun of course, I broke my Note 2 and the screen cracked. I'd have to pay a lot of money if I wanted to get it fixed so I might as well buy myself a new phone. Its the Redmi Note by the way. Only cost me around 500. Cheap as hell. So far so good, glad I bought it too as a matter of fact cause the battery life span and camera quality is just how I like it.


A photo posted by Amanda Louis L 🐼 (@pandamanda1402) on

One of the pictures I took with the Redmi Note. Its filtered so mehh

Anyways, I've been doodling awfully a lot lately, compared to last time that is since I've started my journey of being a lone ranger in life and I wouldn't wanna flood my whole Facebook and Instagram so I actually created my own Facebook page. Its not because I wanna claim to the world that I'm good in doodling or anything, I just needed another space to express myself other than blogging. Its also a way to keep myself motivated to draw more. For those of you who are interested, I'll link it down below like I always do.


Blank Pages


All my doodles and sometimes the art I do to show the kids from work will be there so I suppose you could visit the page once in a while when you're bored. I haven't fixed my scanner yet so most of it wont be very detailed pictures. Doesn't need to be anyways so yeap, back to life now I guess.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Moustache