Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Boop!

Weeee! Gifts! Gifts! And more gifts! Steam sale OP!

My internet line has been really shitty and its close to almost a month already! Countless times of calling and trying to fix it and nothing works! Home with my new baby Quinn but can't even play League or any kinds of games unless its an offline game! Oh, Quinn's what I call my PC by the way, and yes, my dad got me a PC for Christmas! Its really depressing though, new PC and all but Unifi just decides to ruin part of my life just because the line is just really unstable. I can't even League or Skype! Literally going crazy cause of this. I just hope I don't have to deal with this issue once college reopens or I'm gonna cry.


On a side note, that's not the main reason why I'm inactive here. The other reason's because I started using Dayre! :D It's a lot more easier for me to update everything too since its also an app so basically I can just update everything on the go :) If you're still interested on how I live my life then feel free to click on the image and just follow me weeeeee! I can assure you I'm a whole lot more active there. Cheers!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Moustache