Friday, February 27, 2015

HOOMANS, HI!


So, if you've been keeping up with my Dayre that has been updated more often than my blog, you'd know that I've been playing Pokemon and if you haven't followed me there yet, well you know what to do.



Back to my actual point, was watching few short clips of Pokemon and all of a sudden, thanks to Nick, I ended up watching Pokemon Origins. Late I know but ah what the heck, the main reason was because it was only 4 episodes! If it was longer than that I really wouldn't have given shit bout it to be honest since I'm not a fan of long series. Basically Pokemon Origins is, hmmm, the original Pokemon series but shortened from 100 episodes to 4, and no noob ass Ash Ketchum but with Red instead. Then tadaa! There you have it, Pokemon Origins! Not forgetting much more cooler too.

No that is not Ash Ketchum.

For those who share the same fate as me and have not watched it, I got it from YouTube, like everyone else(mostly) :D



So, enjoy!(?) Okay, back to training my pokemons. BYE!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Moustache