Monday, June 22, 2015

Mochu Locco Zakka Cafe


Few months ago Bunny spotted a newly open cafe opposite our housing area called Mochu Locco Zakka Cafe. 

After paying it a visit I just couldn't resist coming back again, especially when its just walking distance from my house. Their playlist, environment and food are just so pleasing. Did I mention that they change their cake menu almost every week? Their price range are not very expensive as well, wouldn't go more than RM15 for any of the stuff there. Of course you wouldn't be very full with their menu since its a cafe so considered yourself warned and don't go barging in expecting to eat a full course meal.


Baked Egg vf Mushroom. One of the very first orders I made the first time I visited that place. After that I just started going there really often, bringing in different types of people with me. It happened so frequent even the staff there remembers my name and my usual orders. Oh, they're really friendly too!



Second and third visit was with Peiqian. We always try not to order the same cake despite the fact that some of them were really good every time we visited the cafe. After Eight Tart is actually dark chocolate beneath while the top is green tea flavored cream. Lemon Meringue Tart on the other hand, lemon flavored at the bottom as the name describes while the top is strawberry flavored cream. Madly in love with their presentation. Rosy mango is a totally different cake I've tasted before cause it taste like you're eating fragrance. Weird, I know but some of you might like it.



These two are by far my most favorite. Green Tea Tart and Yam Latte.


This one on the other hand is my brother's current favorite, Vegan Sesame Bagel Set that comes with Pura fresh milk.



Mochu Locco Zakka Cafe

 

+60391002895
2A-D, Jalan BS 9, Taman Bukit Segar, 43200 Cheras, Selangor.

Working Hours

OFF ON THURSDAYS

Monday to Wednesday  2:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday  12:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday  12:00pm - 8:00pm









post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Moustache