Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Street Art 7, Shah Alam #Roadtrip


Street Art 7 @ Shah Alam



So, me and Peiqian spontaneously decided to visit the mini street art at Shah Alam before I start to bury myself with assignments and while her semester break is coming to an end. Unfortunately for us when we arrived there weren't as many street art as the time they started it. Most of the props weren't there too but we made use of what was left.





This symbolizes my life on Instagram. How ironic.










He was kind enough to comment that I looked #chio today.






The horror of not being able to escape from assignments even when we're not on college grounds. 





Headed over to Clawset after that expecting to cuddle with ball of fluffs but unfortunately again for us Clawset was closed. Ended up eating at Vary Pasta instead but it was worth. RM20 for a very filling meal. No pictures from that though. Not the type of person that puts in a lot of effort when it comes to food photography. I usually just eat whenever my food arrives cause I'd be too freaking hungry by then. Almost all of my food pictures on my blog are not intended cause all of it are meant to just show my other half what I'm eating. So basically, I just randomly snapped the picture and I got lucky. Anyway, here's a bonus from the bunch of pictures I took.



Not being able to take a proper photo together's considered one of the biggest problems me and Peiqian always have when we're travelling around together. Not forgetting that we always feel damn paiseh to ask people to help us. So all we can do is play around with collages or Photoshop hahah

Addresses

You can go ahead and click on the names for the actual google map link if you have problems with the map embed below. Good luck.

Street Art 7








post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Moustache