Friday, June 6, 2014

Gengar, Please!


If you've stalked my Instagram you would know that once again, I've changed my hair color :>

"Wouldn't it destroy your hair?", "Again? What about your hair condition?!"


Like any other person who bleached their hair, I too get these kind of questions a lot. As a matter of fact, some people are so inconsiderate and nosy till the point that they would even touch my hair to see if it's damaged and shit. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't mind and wouldn't find them rude or annoying. Who wouldn't? There's always a price if you want something that not many have. Same theory applies to having bright or pastel hair color. Of course my hair is damaged but not to the point that I'm growing bold or its as dry as hay or something. I'll just leave this issue for another post I guess.

My hair color this time was done by a close friend of mine since Coco mentioned that she wasn't confident that she could give me the color I wanted so yes, I decided to bleach my hair at the saloon and bought my own dye instead. It was a lot cheaper that way too. I wanted pastel purple for the top and pastel blue for the bottom but sadly, Coco didn't do a good job bleaching my hair all blonde. I don't blame her though, you can't expect much since she's not like the professional ones. I ended up buying myself my own bleach to touch up some part of my hair that were not so blonde. It wasn't easy and bleaching isn't fun at all since it stings your scalp. No pain no gain.

The main reason why my hair color isn't pastel now is because like what I've mentioned, my base color wasn't blonde. It's not easy to have pastel color. The first time I applied the colors it was okay, but some parts weren't covered enough since I wasn't fully blonde, hence, we dyed my hair for the second time. Which is why I have the color now. Yes, it's not pastel like I wanted but I'm not complaining, I kinda like this color. I find it unique so thanks a bunch for helping me with my hair, Hayley. I know my hair was a pain to work with since it was so thick etc ):

Now, pictures! Wouldn't wanna bore you guys with all the words.
Brace yourselves, incoming 'hao lian' pictures coming your way.









For those of you who were wondering, I got my purple and blue dye at a hair and beauty care supplier and each of those colors only cost me RM24 while the peroxide(12%) was only RM3 per bottle. It really saved me a lot for my hair this time to be honest. If you guys wouldn't wanna spend too much at a saloon and worry about the result I suggest you do it yourself. Just remember to consult the person at the shop because it's your hair you'll be risking here. Wouldn't wanna completely lose one of your important assets now don't you?

Kochi Hair & Beauty Care Supplier

03-80232496
LOT: 2.119, 2nd Floor, 
The Summit Subang USJ PRSN,
Kewajipan USJ 1, UEP Subang Jaya,
47600 Selangor.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Moustache