Friday, June 6, 2014

Maleficent



As usual, if I really like a certain movie I will spam you with tonnes of GIFs so don't say I didn't warn you.





" Evil queens are princesses that were never saved. "

Whale wanted to watch Godzilla at first but I still think that it was ridiculous since its just rawr rawr pew pew smash building and skyscrapers, the end. Good thing that they weren't anymore seats available for it and Maleficent was already out so of course we went for it. Been yearning to watch this ever since the trailer came out. I must say, Angelina Jolie played her role as Maleficent so freaking well I nearly cried because it was too perfect! Not sure if we're on the same page or not but you have no idea how much it means to me for someone to actually fit a certain fictional character.




Just look at her! Freaking gorgeous! Such elegance and evil I kenot! Someone pass me a table to flip!








I loved this part of the movie the most so yes, ANOTHER! Just look at that amount of evil she has in that smile!! LOVE IT!

The movie was epic but I don't really fancy the ending though. I'm not surprised it ended that way and to be honest, the freaking prince that was suppose to save Aurora? I feel that he has no need to appear in the movie at all. Sorry prince charming but nope, you're kind of a waste of my time. Maleficent made me ship everything except for that prince charming. He's so freaking useless! Bleagrhhhh


Did I mention that I ship the relationship Diaval and Maleficent has? I freaking adore those two! Well it's not that they're together or maybe they are oh well watch it yourself for crying out loud! WATCH IT!



I loved this piece. It was just perfect for the movie! Like come on, it's Lana Del Rey for Christ's sake! *faints*

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Moustache