Monday, November 16, 2015

Foodgasm Fest? I'll pass.

Few weeks ago, N, me and another two of my friends decided to make a trip to attend Foodgasm Fest this year. We decided to meet up and took the LRT to the venue since we knew that the way there by car would be super packed and true enough, it was. There were so many people and the whole place was packed as hell.


Thanks to the weather the day before the event, the whole venue was filled with mud since it was held at a field. I know that its impossible to predict the weather but the organizers should always bare in mind that its also raining season in Malaysia for this few months so I'm pretty sure holding the event at proper venues would be much better. Since the whole event was quite hectic, queues were long and everywhere was filled with mud, we decided to just leave the place and headed somewhere near to eat cause we knew if we were to wait, it'd take us hours before we could actually get to eat. N was pissed since we came all the way here and just decided to leave due to the situation but we were kinda starving so, yea.

After deciding we ended up at Jaya Shopping Center and had our lunch at Serai. It was my first time there but I enjoyed the food. No pictures though since we were feeling quite bummed. Dropped the other two friends of ours back to their car since they were in a rush to another event of their own later on.

Since it was also me and N's anniversary, we just didn't feel like ending the day like that so we decided to catch a movie. After hunting for movie titles we finally decided on a movie we both agreed on watching and headed to One Utama.

We still had plenty of time before the movie so we did a little window shopping and dropped by this small dessert place called bing's. Everyone's bout the bingsu hype nowadays but me and N just wanted to sit down and grab dessert while waiting for our movie lol.




I really liked the interior of this place. Everything's blue. Not sure what kind of blue but yea, blue.

The movie decided on was Tales of Halloween. The trailer seemed okay but what caught my attention was the synopsis. This movie has bout 8 stories with a Halloween theme so yeap. Personally, I really like short films like these, its even better when they're combined into a movie. Hahah


The movie was, so weird it was hilarious instead of scary to be honest. Even N agreed Lol. I won't spoil anything so you gotta go watch it yourself. To all the timid viewers out there, you should definitely give this a try. Me and N really had a good laugh while watching this.

Oh and Grace Phipps is hot as fuck #kthxbai




Not sure if bing's has an official Facebook page or Instagram so I won't be linking anything under them here. All I can tell you is that its on the second floor at One Utama(if I'm not mistaken). Back I go to my unfinished assignments. Have a good day peeps.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Moustache