Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Home of a Dryad


Had a mini trip down Melaka to visit my dad's best friend. We call him Uncle Joseph. Headed down and stayed for a night, went on a food trip the next day and off to attend some distant relative's birthday party if my memory serves me right.

Nothing much to expect from this trip other than just lots of catching up really. It was nice since Angel and Brandon were back from overseas. They study abroad so we rarely see them but they were back for break, which was the main reason why we went all the way there. Angel brought us to one of her hangout spots near her housing area and all I could say is that it was truly mesmerizing. Its pretty amazing, what I saw. Of course I took pictures but it'll never do the beauty of that place justice. I'm just glad that she decided to share this with me. How I wish to have a place like this to go to when I'm feeling all sorts of things.






This tree's my favorite for some reason. It felt special and stood out among the rest to me even when they all looked the same

 and here's a picture of me because of course, my hair was green and it blended into the whole place. I felt like dryad for sure.





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Moustache