Monday, December 28, 2015

Upstairs Cafe @ Subang

After coming back to this cafe for the umph time, I finally have pictures to blog about this place. I'm usually too busy eating and I always ordered the same dish anyways but this time around, I manage to order more stuff to document it on my blog.


As mentioned, this cafe is called Upstairs Cafe. From what I've heard is that this cafe actually belongs to the one of the restaurant below it, owner's son. Does that even make sense? Hmmm, okay lemme try another approach. The aunty that owns the restaurant below Upstairs Cafe, is actually the mom, mak dia. Paham? That is IF my sources are right that is. I was brought here by my ex bout 2 years ago if my memory serves me right since he knew I loved anything salmon so he insisted I tried their smoked salmon pasta and I did, loved it obviously. One of the cons were that its all the way in Subang, ergo, super far from my place which is in KL so visiting this place one in a while is good I guess.

I visited with Peiqian this time and I have no idea what took over our cravings. We really ordered a lot of food and surprised ourselves since usually all we do is just order one dish. I can't remember the price but everything here is ranged from RM6 to RM30.

Creme Brulee 

 Chocolate Tart with Marshmallow
This dessert was a little bit too sweet for the both of us, so I'd suggest to eat it with tea or coffee.

My favorite dish, Smoked Salmon Spaghetti.
Honestly speaking, their spaghetti dishes are the best so you should really just order all of them. 

 Baked Salmon Quiche
This was never there when I first visited them but hey, its quiche and salmon, how can you resist this?

Mushroom Soup
This on the other hand was a bit too salty.




Upstairs Cafe


+60 3-5611 9171
Subang Jaya 1st Floor, No. 12A, Jalan SS 12/1b, Ss 12, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.

Monday to Saturdays        10:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Closed on Sundays


Sadly the don't have a Facebook page so feel free to contact them if you wanna know anything else.





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Moustache