Thursday, October 29, 2015

Picking up where I left off

It's been a while since I last heard a KPOP so I decided to revisit this genre again few hours ago. I always fancied the senior groups (before PSY) era of KPOP more than the current one and to my surprise, they're still going strong! Especially f(x) and IU!



f(x) 's new album 4 Walls




I really love their new concept! Their comebacks are always so different and funky! Have you even heard their song? I like how its similar to the indie genre too with a little techno/dance(?) I don't know my genres well tbh cause I label my genres by English. KPOP, Chinese and Doush Doush (don't judge me pls) Lol. Its always easier for me to pick what kinda songs I wanna listen to when I'm driving that way. Anyways, their new album's dope as fuck.











IU's Chat-Shire


IU on the other hand, came out with her new album too but it's not on Spotify yet ): Her concept in her Twenty-Three video's so Alice and trippy, mad love! Suits her album since its called Chat-Shire. Still pretty as ever and such a talented young artist really.









On Spotify








post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Moustache